Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Progress and Beauty................

PROGRESS:
1. Dolls in progress and I am energized by them; incorporating some new twists.............no surprise there..........right? That's how "I roll". Always something new to make my life interesting and exciting.

2. Lightening the load.................almost every closet and drawer has now been gone over with a discerning eye; what do I need, what do I love, what will I use in the next year! Wow........trip after trip to the second-hand store; most intentional donations..........a few not intentional-but you know there must be some very happy warm person who now dons my heavy winter coat saying thank you! I have to say that my children were instrumental in helping me to see that it is time to clean out and trim down "things". They remind me to be my best self I need to give away what I don't need.

3. Creative endeavors are increasing. Public Do's are a good way for me to use my creative energies. Allowing my creative ideas to be shared in hopes of becoming a better problem solver myself and sharing that along the way. I believe it is also a way to allow mistakes to happen and the practice of not sweating over it! Live it wear it share it!!!

BEAUTY:

It's everywhere! I just have to allow myself to relax enough to see it...........that's easier some days than others but that too, is a work in progress. Right outside my back door, the icicles are forming as the warmth of the day hits the snow everywhere! Beauty IS everywhere if I take a moment to look up.
Two very different shots.................both, in my mind..............beautiful! Taken within minutes of each other, same day!

I hope that you enjoy them too. Off to create beauty my way...........................isn't that a song?