Friday, May 8, 2009

Same view, different day, different sky!


It's been a while since I visited. It is such a nice day I decided to give you another view of my favorite view! It's warming up here in the Valley and although you see some snow up on the top of the mountain; we are enjoying sunshine and warmth........we are greening up! I'll tell you....this place is amazing; the views are beautiful and ever changing - time of day, weather conditions, time of year, the sky is awesome!
Since I left my full-time job I feel much like the views around my home; same view, different day! There is a lot to be said for familiarity; there is comfort in being in a familiar setting, there is comfort in the 'sweet spot' in my favorite chair, there is security in knowing what needs to be done as well as knowing I can and will get it done.

This lovely vase is one of my favorite things and now I get to enjoy it! It was create for us, a gift and a treasure!

It feels good - not to work - so hard that I drop into my chair when I return home. I feel creative energy coming back into me, my being........ I love spending time in this lovely space with a lovely man; laughing, playing scrabble and gin or petting a dog; but mostly I love actually being there in those moments without the worry of what I will be doing tomorrow.... because what I do now is what I know; it is who I am. I don't have to be perfect or right and.............. I don't have to know everything. I just create and move forward....... I am living my life..........living it my way.


This is my design; my fundamental beliefs are:

Live with intention, create beauty, embrace the positive, let the rest go. I wish for you what you wish for yourself; design a life that works for you and enjoy!

No comments: